Well done! I'm gonna give you the 'needs improvement' first...
1. Your own shadow in the shot is a deal-breaker for me. This vid is good, but that's the one fault that really glares. Other minor items...
2. The light leaks at 1:05 are a bit much. Half as much would be better. Same at 2:04 - less would be more.
3. I love the slo mo of the right hand turn at 2:11, but you used a lot of footage in your vid from that one camera position.
4. Cut off the empty frames of the shot at 3:11. There's nothing there.
5. When he dumps it at the end and you reply in slo-mo, don't use the slowed-down audio with it. Let some audio from other normal-speed footage play over it.
6. One thing that would have really brought me into it more is a couple of quick head shots of the riders close up. Like when they're putting on gear. Get some faces in there. Let the viewer see these guys and make a connection, rather than just anonymous helmet-heads on bikes.
What I really liked:
1. Good selection for the opening shot, two guys bar-to-bar in the whoops.
2. Good music selection.
3. I like the pacing of the edits around the 0:57 mark.
4. Good cut at 1:45. It implies a change in the pacing.
5. I like the slo mo pacing in the middle of the vid with the second music selection. And the overall length of that segment was right on.
6. Overall I think it's super well done, and I'm sure your riding buddies enjoy it. As a former owner of a Honda CR500, a Suzuki Hayabusa, and a dozen bikes before those, I sure liked it. Don't take my list above too hard, it's a kick ass vid.
It makes me want to go shoot something like this.